Together we strive to the top!

    Together we strive to the top!


By: Gabriel Ingal 

4 years seem so long when I started entering highschool as a 1st year but now that I have graduated, it feels like it was too short and I wish that I can return to that time again. During those 4 years, I made friends, acquaintances, vows and some of events even changed me as to who I am today. The people I have met taught me to work with other people and to trust each other which allowed each of us to steadily strive together. 


During my junior High school I was part or a curriculum called Special Science Classes, they are a set of gifted students in which they take a test during their enrollment in order to be part of this curriculum. Our batch consists of 3 sections of Special Science class which only have 25-30 students each. We also have 3 additional subjects which is why we start our class early in the morning and gets out of school around late afternoon. Because of this time schedule the 3 special classes became close to each other and we often help each other with particular subjects. There are times in which we challenge each other's section to motivate each of us to do our best in competitions and it helped me learn the importance of healthy rivalry. We also experienced cutting classes as an entire section by having our teachers excuse us from other classes because we're also students who wants to enjoy and rest as much as possible. We also compiled notes and shares it with one another which really helped us during exams because we can properly review with complete notes. All of these small acts that we do every day during that 4 years helped us strive to the top together so we can all graduate with a smile and as a family. I really appreciate and treasure them for being such a supportive class and I hope that those who have read these learn that life is never a race and life can only be enjoyed if we win with our friends


Comments

Popular Posts