"HIGH SCHOOL"

                     What Am I inside the classroom

                                                                    by: Grace Mamba




              In the classroom, it is my habit to observe around me especially if i'm not in a mood to interact others, usually i prefer to be alone, have sometime to myself, and look for my classmate if they were busy. For me it's too peaceful to be alone cuz' you can think about something without any disturbing you, sometimes i wanted to talk to someone, having a chitchat with my classmate. Inside our classroom i were just a simple student, quiet, listening if there's a discussion, participating recitation, also in grouping we were cooperating, i can't deny that i'm talkative if break time and have my classmate behind me. I'm also the student that never do nonsense thing against the rules. I was too focus on studying to have sometime doing nonsense thing, sometimes i do want to based on my friends experience, to their experience it's too fun, they never been bored on their High School Life, well because of my curiosity and i didn't experience that kind of fun for me i'm contended that i behave since i'm elementary. Still i'm happy i met some new friends. 

                
              At school, it's fun, you can forget your problems at home because the time you have to think about your problem is gone, your thoughts about your discussions, things that you plan to study together, games or competitions in schools that provide opportunities for students to show or showcase their talents. As a student, it is very happy to remember the memories that have been a part of your life as a student, it is very happy because you experienced happiness before there was a virus that caused a pandemic in our country. Virus that gave way to everything to change, that formerly attending school students became Online class because of the virus that spread. Virus that caused us to change our face to face habits, because the change caused by the virus has affected many, children are always focused on technology that can cause adverse effects on our health, children develop anxiety and depression caused by the pandemic. As a student I also notice changes because I am also among those affected especially since I have siblings. Life is so hard caused by a pandemic because a lot has changed, that I myself, you or we have noticed that. Because we are all affected.

Comments

Popular Posts