High School Life: YOU BEFORE MOVING UP

                                            

        You Before Moving Up 

               By: MARY JOY R. GUPITA 


We know how hard it is to be a student.There is tons of schoolwork that needs to be done, and the pressure is on your back to make your parents proud of you.Those stressful days doing all the assignments The crammings were just to get through the assignments. point where you're already at the blue of your life, rethinking why you need to study and remember that you're doing it for the future, not only for you but for your friends, family and those people who believed in you from the start.


I spent 4 years studying at President Corazon C. Aquino High School (pccahs). It's been the best part of my life since I've met lots of people and even made some friends there. We do the work together, always helping each other. I was persistent at that time to pass all of the subjects because I wanted to move up with my friends no matter how many times I had a breakdown because of so much work.The stress because of cramming to do all the assignments and pass them on the same day. Well, I was blamed for it because of my laziness. The non-stop practicing for dances, presentations, and role plays even extended the time until we did it right. Those were the times when our teachers would scold us because of the chaos that we caused. The sleepless nights I spent going over my notes to review to pass every recitation, exam, and summative test.And the time I spent with my friends before going home. They said that high school life was the best because you'd get to meet those people who'd be with you to do those things. and they're not even wrong about it. It's been a fun experience since I've met new people, and look at them now. They're my friends who help me whenever I need help. All the struggles and the obstacles that I've come through just to move up with them, well, not only for them because I did it for myself and to make my parents proud and not disappoint them with me. All of the tears and disappointment were worth it because now I'm in grade 11 and still continuing to aim for my dreams. I continue to believe that someday I'm going to reach them and have a better life in the future. I'm now just wishing that those people who are important to me won't leave me because they're the reasons why I'm still continuing to fight for it. I hope that they're going to be at my side on every mistletoe of my achievements, failures, and all.




Comments

Popular Posts